Our Sofa Legs Are Not Just for Sofas
Our sofa legs are not just for the sofa. They also fit well and look well on chairs, ottomans, and other furniture items.
The Importance of Good Sofa Legs
Your entire sofa, chair, ottoman and other furniture pieces rest on the leg. If the leg is loose or otherwise defective, the result can be an uncomfortable use of the furniture. Defective legs can lead to structural damage to the furniture item because of uneven stress loads being placed on the frame. It is important, not only for appearance sake, but also for the well being of your furniture to keep the legs in good repair.
Change the Style or Height of Your Furniture with New Legs
Even if your legs are still in good condition, you may wish to add new legs for function or appearance sake. Purchasing longer legs than are presently installed will raise the height of the furniture item from the floor. Of course, shorter legs will lower the height. An easy cost effective way to alter the style of your furniture is with the installation of new legs. There are many styles, color, and finishes from which to choose.
OEM (Original Equipment Manufacture) sofa legs are designed for specific custom applications. The OEM legs featured on this website can be installed on your sofa only if your sofa is designed to receive the specific custom designed mount on the replacement leg. The consumer should carefully examine and measure the mount on the leg they are desiring to replace and select a leg with a matching mount. If you are uncertain about an OEM leg fitting your furniture item, please call our sales staff for assistance.
The Leg Daddy 9 1/4" Unfinished Molded Left Sofa Leg
This Leg Is a LEFT Leg
- The OEM mount dimensions on this leg are 2 25/32" H, 1 26/32" W x 1 26/32" D.
- The mount has four pre-drilled holes 14/32" in diameter.
- This wooden leg is unfinished, allowing the purchaser to finish as desired. The wood is strong and durable and is equipped with a plastic glide on the bottom of the leg.
Discounted Sofa Legs When Purchased in Quantity
- This leg is a LEFT Leg and is intended to be used with Item # 601239 which is the Right Leg.
- The Right Leg is listed under Related Items along the right edge of this page.
This sofa leg is priced individually. Discounts are automatically applied as you increase the quantity in the shopping cart.
Color and Grain of Wood Furniture Legs
Please note that wood grows in a forest in the form of trees; it is not manufactured in a factory like plastic. As a result, every wooden chair leg is unique, with naturally-occurring variations in color, texture, and grain pattern. The color and variation of the grain is one of the distinguishing features of wood and makes it highly sought after as a material for sofa legs and fine furniture. Because wood is a natural material, each couch leg may differ slightly from the photographic representation shown on the website.
- Sofa, couch, or chair legs can get really worn, scratched, and dated. An inexpensive leg replacement can update and revitalize your furniture and room.
- Give your sofa, couch, or chair a new look at a budget price. Add impact or update an old sofa just by changing the style of the legs.
- These Leg Daddy replacement OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Sofa Legs feature a proprietary mount for attaching easily to your sofa, couch, chair, ottoman, or loveseat.