Replace your IKEA furniture legs with the stylish Mid Century Style Leg Daddy 6" Brown Round Tapered ABS Plastic Replacement Leg. Our legs come pre-equipped with M8 hanger bolts to install in most IKEA furniture directly. Simply unscrew the old leg and install your brand new Leg Daddy leg. Whether you would like to raise your sofa or bed, or just upgrade to a new style of leg to refresh your living room, Leg Daddy has you covered.
These legs are made from ABS plastic, meaning they're designed to be incredibly durable without sacrificing style. Each leg can support up to 600lbs. Also, in order to help protect hardwood floors, our legs come with felt glides, ensuring no scratches will occur if you ever need to slide your furniture around to reposition or reorganize your room or if a child decides to see how far they can slide across the living room on your ottoman.
The Leg Daddy 6" Brown Round Tapered ABS Plastic Replacement Legs are sold in pairs, either 2 legs or 4 legs.
- 6" tall (5.8" without felt glide)
- 2" wide at top
- 1.125" wide at bottom
- Mid century style legs, durable ABS construction, each leg rated to hold 600 lbs.
- Direct replacement for most IKEA furniture legs, our legs come pre-equipped with M8 hanger bolts.
- Retro fit leg screws into your existing furniture
- Approx. 6" tall, 2" wide at top that tapers to 1.125" at bottom
- Sold in sets of 2 or 4