Designed for attaching sofa legs to new or damaged sofas, couches, love seats, and ottomans. These plates have 5/16" Threaded centers for easily attaching hanger-bolt style legs, and they attach to your sofa with four screws placed directly into the wood frame of the couch.
The Solution for Damaged Hangar Bolt Sofa Leg Attachment Points
If your sofa is so damaged that a T-Nut will not attach to your sofa, we recommend the T-Plate Sofa Leg Attachment Plate. This plate installs on your sofa over the old T-Nut hole. These plates have 5/16" threaded centers for easily attaching hanger-bolt style legs. They attach to your sofa with three screws placed directly into the wood frame of the couch. Your standard 5/16" hanger bolt sofa leg will then screw into the threaded 5/16" center of the T-Plate.
Can Be Used in Place of T-Nuts
If your existing T-Nuts have worked loose and your legs won't stay in place, this is a great option for repairing the sofa and keeping your legs in place.
- Designed for attaching sofa legs to new or damaged sofas, couches, love seats, and ottomans.
- 2" by 2" and are approx 1/4" deep. Plates have 5/16" threaded attachment holes for Hanger Bolts
- Ideal for attaching Leg Daddy Sofa Legs to your furniture.
- T-Plates are needed when attachment points on sofas are so damaged, the T-Nut cannot be installed
- If your sofa uses M10 (Metric 10mm) bolts, these plates allow you to use standard 5/16