Unless noted in the product name, our sofa legs come installed with 5/16" hanger bolts. This is the standard size for most furniture manufactured in the United States.
We do offer an in-house service option to remove the 5/16" bolt and change it to an M8 or M10 bolt, which are common sizes found in European furniture such as IKEA or Natuzzi. A few notes about this optional service:
- This service will add 2 - 3 Business Days processing time before the customer's order will ship
- The Service charge ($3/leg) is non-refundable. If the legs are returned, the Service charge will not be refunded.
- Once the purchased legs have the M8 or M10 hanger bolt installed, they cannot later be changed back to a 5/16" hanger bolt.
Our Sofa Legs Are Not Just for Sofas
Our sofa legs are not just for the sofa. They also fit well and look well on chairs, ottomans, and other furniture items.
The Importance of Good Sofa Legs
Your entire sofa, chair, ottoman and other furniture pieces rest on the leg. If the leg is loose or otherwise defective, the result can be an uncomfortable use of the furniture. Defective legs can lead to structural damage to the furniture item because of uneven stress loads being placed on the frame. It is important, not only for appearance sake, but also for the well being of your furniture to keep the legs in good repair.
Change the Style or Height of Your Furniture with New Legs
Even if your legs are still in good condition, you may wish to add new legs for function or appearance sake. Purchasing longer legs than are presently installed will raise the height of the furniture item from the floor. Of course, shorter legs will lower the height. An easy cost effective way to alter the style of your furniture is with the installation of new legs. There are many styles, color, and finishes from which to choose.
Leg Daddy 3-3/4" Danish Finish Square Tapered Curved Sofa Leg
This leg is attached to the furniture item with a 5/16" hanger bolt. Attachment and removal of the leg is easy. The leg is simply turned to the right to install and to the left to remove. This wooden leg is finished in a luxurious dark walnut finish. The wood is strong and durable and is equipped with a plastic glide on the bottom of the leg.
Special Note on Hanger Bolts
There are two common sizes of Hanger Bolts, 5/16" or 10mm. Please carefully check the hanger bolt size on your present leg to assure that your new legs will be compatible. The Hanger Bolt on this leg is 5/16"-18.
HPG Ltd. Lifetime Service Policy
- Height: 3 3/4 inches; Top Width: 3 inches; Bottom Width: 2 inches
- Attaches using pre-installed 5/16" Hanger Bolt, the most common size in American furniture. Unsure of what size hanger bolt you need? Consider purchasing a Leg Daddy Hanger Bolt Fit Test Kit
- Wood legs update the look of your furniture, adding character and beauty. You can also use shorter legs to lower your sofa if it is too tall.
- Comes packaged as a set of four (4) legs.
- Please note that because wood is a naturally occurring material, every wooden chair leg is unique. Variations in color, texture, and grain pattern are normal. The color and variation of the grain is one of the distinguishing features of wood and makes it highly sought after as a material for sofa legs and fine furniture. Because wood is a natural material, each couch leg may differ slightly from the photographic representation shown on the website.