Our sofa legs are not just for the sofa. They also fit well and look well on chairs, ottomans, and other furniture items. Your entire sofa, chair, ottoman and other furniture pieces rest on the leg. If the leg is loose or otherwise defective, the result can be an uncomfortable use of the furniture. Defective legs can lead to structural damage to the furniture item because of uneven stress loads being placed on the frame. It is important, not only for appearance sake, but also for the well being of your furniture to keep the legs in good repair. Even if your legs are still in good condition, you may wish to add new legs for function or appearance sake. Purchasing longer legs than are presently installed will raise the height of the furniture item from the floor. Of course, shorter legs will lower the height. An easy cost effective way to alter the style of your furniture is with the installation of new legs. There are many styles, color, and finishes from which to choose.
- This leg mounts with screws. It easily attaches to your sofa, couch, chair ottoman, or loveseat and replaces the existing legs. Screw mount legs come with pre-drilled holes, for the included 3 inch long screws, to facilitate mounting.
- Installing screw-mounted sofa legs is easy with the supplied screws and even easier if you are using a portable screw gun. Just a matter of turning over the sofa (do not do that alone), removing the old legs, and screwing in the new legs.
- This wooden leg is finished in a luxurious medium finish. The wood is strong and durable and is equipped with a plastic glide on the bottom of the leg.
Please note that wood grows in a forest in the form of trees; it is not manufactured in a factory like plastic. As a result, every wooden chair leg is unique, with naturally-occurring variations in color, texture, and grain pattern. The color and variation of the grain is one of the distinguishing features of wood and makes it highly sought after as a material for sofa legs and fine furniture. Because wood is a natural material, each couch leg may differ slightly from the photographic representation shown on the website.
- Height: 2 1/2 inches
- Top Width: 3 inches x 1 3/4 inches
- Bottom Width: 2 1/4 inches x 1 3/4 inches
- Material Type: Hardwood
- Item: 404*WD1000225-X